Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Michael is 4 months old!



Here is Michael having a little tummy time yesterday. He turned 4 months old over the weekend. A few more new pictures have been added to our November Picasa web album.
Yesterday I attempted to take pictures of Michael with Sarah helping out, and, well you'll see how that went!
On Monday we headed to the doctor for a checkup. He now weighs 14 pounds 9 ounces (50th %ile). Before we know it, he'll outgrow his carseat! The doctor was very happy with his development and says that if he "gets the balance thing down," he'll be an early walker. Oh boy.
In other news, our babysitter Lisa took some studio pictures of all three kids for a school project. I've uploaded them to Picasa. These will serve as Sarah's 3-year portrait and Trevor's 5-year portrait. I am not planning on ordering any prints for us just yet - I'll wait until we have moved into the new house. So if anyone wants prints, you can just order them from the web site.

No comments: