Monday, February 9, 2009

My Little Graffiti Artist



Pictured above is what can happen when your two-year-old is left unattended. I'll analyze for you the technical achievements of my little graffiti artist:
Her choice of medium today was the office desk and mouse, using a large, blue flipchart marker, which she very expertly removed from its package inside of a storage box beneath the desk. Inspired, don't you think? No crayons and paper for my child! Also, she clearly already recognizes the evil of Microsoft, because she scribbled on the "Microsoft" logo on the mouse. And it's hard to see in the picture, but she even wrote on the roller ball. The smudges on the desk correspond nicely with the blue stains now on her palms and fingers. And finally, please note the faint pink accents made by a Bic highlighter. Pink is her favorite color!
As proud a parent as I am of my genius scribbler, it is fortunate that I was able to get all the blue off the desk with Windex (I've always disliked this desk, but today I was thankful for it's non-porous, industrial-like material!). However, I have yet to find out if the blue stains will come out of her clothes...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: