Thursday was a very gloomy, rainy day, so we stayed inside and built a fort, made cookies, and played dress up. You'll see in the slideshow above that Trevor started out in the Spiderman costume (from last year's Halloween), but then he left to go play at neighbor friend's house. So then Sarah decided she needed to be Spider Sarah. What does it say that both of my children, more than two years apart in age, can wear this costume?
In other news, I meant to blog last week that Trevor had a checkup soon after turning 4. He weighs 32 pounds and is, as usual, in about the 10th percentile for his height and weight (but his BMI is average!). Sarah, on the other hand, weighs 26 pounds... seriously, there's not much difference when I pick each of them up!
Also, Trevor started preschool and soccer this week. He has a soccer practice/scimmage once a week for 6 weeks. He had a blast and is very excited to be playing. He has school 3 mornings a week, and Fridays I get to join him for play and circle time, and also go to a parent education group with the other parents.
1 comment:
These young'uns are growing way too fast! They are so cute! I'm so glad you're blogging! Makes it nice for the rest of us to see how you're all doing! Their Zimmerman g'parents are missing y'all!
Post a Comment