Well after a few days settling in, we are feeling like we are home. There is still so much to do - the list is growing daily of all we need and want to make this house functional, as well as asthetically pleasing. Luckily I love my kithen (notice I said MY kitchen) which is where I end up spending most of my day for some reason. A huge thank-you to Matt&Molly for unpacking and organizing everything in the kitchen last Saturday morning. It has really helped us be able to get up and running! The nice thing is, I still have even more space :) Which I'm sure will come in handy when I find yet another box in the basement that has kitchen stuff in it.
That's all I have time to write just now. The kids are insane this morning and Michael thinks he needs to be attached to my hip for some reason. Eventually we'll get new pictures up on the web album. For now just know that we are soooo extremely happy here. We are very blessed and grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment