This morning I was fortunate to spend time with my Uncle Tim during a guided Muskie fishing Trip. Josh Stevenson took us out on one of his honey hole lakes. We had a lot of muskies that appeared to torpedo our baits, but most never "sealed the deal". Except for the one above, a 40 inch barred muskie. As you can see in the bottom photo she was none to happy with the tooth ache I gave her, so she proceeded to muscle her way out of my grip. She was successfully released back into her native waters to be a appreciated by another fisherman.
Embracing the chaos! The not-so-wild adventures of the Zimmerman family in Minnetrista, Minnesota.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Muskie fishing
This morning I was fortunate to spend time with my Uncle Tim during a guided Muskie fishing Trip. Josh Stevenson took us out on one of his honey hole lakes. We had a lot of muskies that appeared to torpedo our baits, but most never "sealed the deal". Except for the one above, a 40 inch barred muskie. As you can see in the bottom photo she was none to happy with the tooth ache I gave her, so she proceeded to muscle her way out of my grip. She was successfully released back into her native waters to be a appreciated by another fisherman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment