I haven't posted anything in a while, but that doesn't mean nothing's been happening. We've been in the process of getting our house and car ready to sell. Fun times!
The house has been on the market for a week. If you didn't know, we need a bit more space with the third baby on the way. So far things are going well. We've had one showing, a broker's open house, and the public open house will be held tomorrow. If you're interested, you can see our listing at
http://www.edinarealty.com/Listing/ListingSearchResults.aspx?Search=d54feec3-1212-4ebb-b762-d6007ba9c590&SearchType=&ListingType=1&ListingDistrictTypeID=&FirstLetter=&Sort=6
The pictures turned out really nice and we're trying very hard to keep things clean and clutter-free (easier said than done!). There are two other homes for sale on our street, so wish us luck!
As for selling our car, we now need a minivan! We know we won't get much on trade-in, so we've listed on craigslist (http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/cto/1085681158.html) and we have "For Sale" signs in the windows. Let's hope we can get this thing sold soon!
In other news, John's mom (Granny Ann) was here for a week on her spring break. Not only did she play with the kids a ton, she also cleaned and cleaned and cleaned to help us get the house ready for showing. THANK YOU, GRAN!! WE LOVE YOU!
As for baby #3, I have my 24-week checkup on Tuesday. I'll try to remember to post an update then. And now that we're getting some spring-time weather, hopefully we'll have new pictures of the kids to post, too (ARGH - I could kick myself! Gran took lots of pictures and I forgot to copy the digital files to my computer before she left!)
Happy spring everyone!
1 comment:
hang in there through the house-sale craziness. it's not fun with two little ones. hope it goes super quick!
Post a Comment