Check out our Picasa web album with pictures of all these events.
![]() |
| June 2008 |
(If the image/link above is blocked, here is a direct link: http://picasaweb.google.com/zimmerman8520/June2008?authkey=Fi3ZddBpTSc )
In other news, Sarah is 18 months old. Yikes! Truly a toddler now, she is running and dancing and singing and throwing dramatic fits at every turn. At her checkup she weighed in at 24 pounds 8 ounces and was 32 inches tall. She is still in the 50th percentile, but she is anything but average in her ability to scream at high decibels. And when she screams, Trevor gets mad and screams, too. It's all so much fun!

1 comment:
John & Stacey,
Kris sent me a link to your page and I am so happy that she did. It is amazing how much your children have grown. They are still as adorable as ever, that Trevor smile is enough to melt your heart.
I am glad to hear things are going well with both of you. Stacey, staying home must be doing wonders for you. And congratulations John on doing the triathalon!
I will keep this site in my favorites so that I can keep up to date on the growth of your children.
Miss Robin
Post a Comment