Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Birthday - Merry Christmas - Etc.

Happy Birthday - Merry Christmas - Etc.


Well it's Christmas Eve, and in a couple of hours we'll be headed off to the Christmas Eve service at church in which John and I are singing. Then we'll attempt to get the kids to bed so we can make the final preparations for Santa's arrival tonight. All I really want to do is snuggle in bed with a cup of hot chocolate!
The pictures at the web album (link above) are an assortment from November and December so far. There are some really cute ones of Sarah "blowing" out the candles on her birthday cake.
In other news, I had my first OB checkup yesterday, and all is well with the new baby. At 11 weeks the baby's heartbeat was a strong 161 bpm and all my bloodwork looks great. Now if I can just get some energy and appetite back, things will be great!!

Have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: