Trevor is in swimming lessons and is learning lots of fun things (like blowing bubbles, holding his breath, floating on his back, and jumping into the pool). He asked me this morning if we could go to the beach, even though its 45 degrees outside today. We are all really looking forward to warm weather! Trevor will be 4 years old in August, and he will start preschool 3 days a week this fall. We'll probably be able to start soccer then, too!
Sarah is growing like a weed. It won't be long before she's the same size as Trevor. She's 16 months old and is learning lots of words, songs and animal sounds. But cute and smart as she is, she is also quite a drama queen and will cry hysterically about almost anything. I keep hoping this phase will pass, but friends with girls assure me it lasts until they get married. (Was I like that Mom? I sincerely apologize for any angst I caused you!)
Here are some recent pictures. Enjoy!
(The rare 75 degree day we had in April!)
Saturday morning chocolate chip pancakes!
"I'm a goofball!"
No comments:
Post a Comment